Monday, June 20, 2005

Et Cetera, And So On: Juan Garcia: "Here I Am"

Et Cetera, And So On: Juan Garcia: "Here I Am": "In my previous post, I asked, 'Juan Garcia, where are you?' And Mr. Garcia has been kind enough to fill me in. Turns out Juan had the same reaction to Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison's announced intention to stand for re-election as I did: running against Kay Bailey is not a good idea. That's the bad news (or maybe it's good news, since Garcia - or anyone else - would likely get clobbered by Kay Bailey). The good news? Garcia strongly self-identifies as a Democrat and says he remains interested in a political calling - and is looking for a chance to serve soon."

Let's find the right race for this gentleman and recruit him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.