Thursday, August 04, 2005

Rick Perry vs The World - Leaving the door open?

Rick Perry vs The World - Leaving the door open?: "Gary Scharrer has Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison's comments today:

'Of course I'm disappointed, as every Texan is, that we are not fully funding our schools and that we are not (lowering) these onerous property taxes on many of our citizens,' she said after speaking to the Texas Association of Broadcasters.

...

'I thought when I bowed out of the governor’s race that it would take the politics out of the Legislature. That's one of the reasons why I announced early,' she said. 'I really thought that would help. I see no change, and I’m disappointed.'"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.