Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Jeffersonian: Why I'm Voting For Phil Hardberger

The Jeffersonian: Politicks, Sports, and Culture: Why I'm Voting For Phil Hardberger: "While having followed the mayoral race intensely since the end of 2004/beginning of 2005, it's only been fairly recently that I've come to decide on a candidate. Many, many things go into me choosing who to vote for, and they differ based on the different levels of government. But if there is one solid thread between all of them it is this- the staus quo isn't working at any level of government, anyone reading this blog knows this; we need, broad, bold leadership that is able to bring everyone to the table and challenge the status quo, someone who shows political courage when it is needed(not just as a sideshow), and a person who can help forge compromises- even if that means locking people in a room and kicking their asses until it gets done. Judge Phil Hardberger is the right person to do this as mayor of San Antonio."

I don't know enough about San Antonio politics to make a call on this. From what I've read in the last month, I tend to lean toward Castro. But I just post Texas Politics stories--all of 'em. Chime in if you have a horse in this race.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.