Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The WitList

The WitList: "That Abramoff!
That Abramoff!
I do not like that Abramoff!

'Would you like to play some golf?'

I do not want to play some golf.
I do not want to, Abramoff.

'We could fly you there for free.
Off to Scotland, by the sea.'

I do not want to fly for free.
I don't like Scotland by the sea.
I do not want to play some golf.
I do not want to, Abramoff.

'Would you, could you, take this bribe?
Could you, would you, for the tribe?'

I would not, could not, take this bribe.
I could not, would not, for the tribe.

'If we strong armed corporations
Into giving you donations?
They'd be funnelled to your PAC.
Would you then cut us some slack?'"


Follow the link and read the rest. Good stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.