Friday, May 20, 2005

Lone Star Times » Owen and Rob Talk Kinky

Lone Star Times » Owen and Rob Talk Kinky: "I do not advocate voting for Kinky. I honestly wanted to know if anyone could come up with any positive reasons to vote FOR Gov. Perry. I can come up with plenty of reasons to vote against his opponents, that’s easy. What’s been hard lately has been to find leadership amongst the Right in Austin.

I haven’t found much of any. The Speaker seems to be doing a good job of being a Republican leader, but there should be a leader for people for us limited-government types.

So, there were 55 comments on my original post. One person tried to list accomplishments of the governor. One.

That should be very concerning to the GOP leadership in Austin."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares



Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.